Help us by donating onlineDonate
Find us on Facebook
- One to one sessions with experienced mentors who are skilled at building trusting relationships with young people in a confidential manner.
- Supporting young people to work through difficult issues which are barriers to learning and positive progression.
- Sessions focussed on an accredited personal development programme which encourages self-awareness, achievement and the development of relevant life skills.
- Signposting young people to positive activities and opportunities outside of school.
- Regular communication with the referring agency and attendance at multi-agency meetings when necessary in the best interests of the young person.
- Young people 9-19 years whose rate of learning and/or level of motivation is suffering because of behavioural, social or emotional issues.
- Those who have been excluded, or are at risk of exclusion.
- Young people who need confidential support for personal issues of any kind.
- Children whose emotional health and well-being need a boost!
Length of programme/sessions
- Sessions can last between 1 and 2 hours depending on the needs of the young person and mentor availability.
- Minimum 12-week programme recommended.
- Sessions can be at Krunch premises or at your premises.
- We do not offer full-time respite placements but you can make Krunch sessions part of your pupil’s 25hr a week timetable.
- We set targets and review them regularly and agree on a reporting structure with referring agencies that suit.
- A bespoke package for an individual can include more than one session a week.
- Mentoring for individuals – Please call us for our latest prices
- Units of work will be based on the social and emotional issues relating to peer pressure, self-confidence/esteem, making positive plans for the future and law and order.
- Accreditation and certification with Open College Network West Midlands and/or AQA Unit Award Scheme are available at an additional cost per unit achieved.
- All Krunch staff undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and Safeguarding Training.
- Krunch has public liability insurance, a current Safeguarding Policy, Health and Safety risk assessed workshops and many of our staff are First Aid trained.
- A referral form must be completed for each young person referred to Krunch and a key worker must be named with whom we can liaise.
- We regularly review all placements with the referring agency to ensure that Krunch is meeting the needs of the young person.