Help us by donating onlineDonate
Find us on Facebook
- The opportunity to ‘give something back’ to your local community.
- The chance to share your gift, talent or specialism with others, especially young people.
- Work with an approved volunteering centre.
- Krunch supports local voluntary organisations to establish and sustain quality youth work provision. Volunteers are an integral part!
- Anyone aged 16 or above.
- Those with skills to offer.
- Those with a heart for young people.
Length of programme/sessions
- One off/taster session – Give a day or an evening to a specific one off project such as a litter pick or Day of Kindness event.
- Sessional – 1 or 2 hours a week (evening or day time).
- Part time – 1 to 3 days a week (according to availability).
- Full time – 5 days a week (according to availability).
- All volunteers will need to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and Safeguarding Training before commencing a placement with Krunch.
- Krunch has public liability insurance, a current Safeguarding Policy, Health and Safety risk assessed workshops and many of our staff are First Aid trained.