Help us by donating onlineDonate
Find us on Facebook
- Food and Hygiene
- Healthy Relationships – friendships, respect, safety
- Internet safety
- Cooking! Planning and Preparing a 2 Course Meal
- Body Image and Hygiene
- Conflict Resolution
- Building Self Esteem and Confidence
- Money Management
- Interview Techniques
- Music Production and Djing
- Art and Crafts
- Time Out Project in partnership with The Albion Foundation
- Workshops are designed for small groups of between 6 and 10 young people.
- Discussion based approach on a range of topics affecting young people.
- Most workshops are delivered at Krunch premises in Langley.
- To encourage independence and increased responsibility for self and others.
- To investigate how personal choices can affect consequences in a variety of situations.
- To inspire self-belief and motivation.
- A professional and confidential approach including feedback reports.
- Accreditation available.
- Those young people on the Krunch one to one mentoring programme.
- Young people 11-19 years whose rate of learning is suffering because of behavioural, social or emotional issues.
- Those who have been excluded, or are at risk of exclusion.
- Young people who would benefit from targeted support for particular personal issues which are barriers to progress.
Length of programme/sessions…
- Half day or whole day workshops available for maximum 10 young people per workshop.
- A suite of workshops can be booked to cover a range of topics.
- Please contact us for our latest prices.
- All Krunch staff undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and Safeguarding Training.
- Krunch has public liability insurance, a current Safeguarding Policy, Health and Safety risk assessed workshops and many of our staff are First Aid trained.
- A referral form must be completed for each young person referred to Krunch and a key worker must be named with whom we can liaise.