Help us by donating onlineDonate
Find us on Facebook
Workshops are short group work sessions based around a particular shared interest/need of the participants. The sessions are designed to be creative and fun in order to engage the young people with learning in a stimulating environment. Some workshops are discussion based whereas others feature a much more practical element. The sessions encourage independence and increased responsibility of self and others and inspire self-belief and motivation. They form an effective catalyst to communication, as well as to build confidence and encourage participation in other areas.
Workshops are usually delivered at the Krunch youth centre. The referring agency will be notified of any off site activity.
A professional and confidential approach is adhered to including feedback reports.
A key worker can be assigned to support participants whilst attending and provide feedback where appropriate
- Young people aged 11 to 19 years whose rate of learning is suffering because of behavioural, social or emotional issues
- Those who have been excluded or who are at risk of exclusion
- Young people who would benefit from targeted support for particular personal issues which are barriers to progress
- Young people who have a Krunch SW /mentor
Workshops can be offered in the following subjects:
- Outdoor pursuits & Team Building
- Building Self-esteem and Confidence
- Healthy living
- Food & Hygiene
- Music Production & Djing
- Lyric Writing & MCing
- Introduction to Graphic Design & Media Software
- Money management
- Drug awareness
- Childcare & Babysitting
- Anger Management
Length of Programme/Sessions
- 1 to 3 hours
- Workshops are available for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 young people.
- Can be a one off session or a course of workshops run over a number of weeks as required.