Help us by donating onlineDonate
Find us on Facebook
- One to one sessions with experienced mentors who are skilled at building trusting relationships with children in a creative and confidential manner.
- We aim to help children understand how to make positive, safe and healthy choices as they mature
- Sessions are delivered in a fun and relaxed manner using a variety of activities
- Likely topics of discussion will be: Identifying strengths and qualities, feeling emotionally safe, how do i understand and express my feelings and emotions?, the value of boundaries and rules, self-worth and confidence, peer relationships, preparing for transition to secondary school
- Regular communication with the referring agency and attendance at multi-agency meetings when necessary in the best interests of the young person
- Children aged 9-11 years (Years 5 & 6) whose rate of learning and/or level of motivation is suffering because of behavioural, social or emotional issues
- Children whose emotional health and well-being need a boost!
- Those who have been excluded, or are at risk of exclusion
- Young people who need confidential support for personal issues of any kind
Length of programme/sessions…
- Sessions can last between 1 and 1.5 hours depending on the needs of the child and mentor availability
- Minimum 10-week programme recommended
- Sessions can be at Krunch premises or at your premises
We do not offer full-time respite placements but you can make Krunch sessions part of your pupils 25hr a week timetable
- We set targets and review them regularly and agree on a reporting structure with referring agencies that suits
- A bespoke package for an individual can include more than one session a week
Mentoring fees – Please contact us for our latest prices.
- All Krunch staff undergo an enhanced DBS check and Safeguarding Training
- Krunch has public liability insurance, a current Safeguarding Policy, Health and Safety risk assessed workshops and many of our staff are First Aid trained
- A referral form must be completed for each young person referred to Krunch and a key worker must be named with whom we can liaise
- We regularly review all placements with the referring agency to ensure that Krunch is meeting the needs of the young person